Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

sexta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2017

Interesting conversation of a man with God




* Luís Alberto Alves

😒Homem:
God, can I ask you a question?
😊Deus:
Of course
😒Homem:
Promise me you will not be mad at me?
😃Deus:
Promise!
😰Homem:
Why did you make so much happen to me today?
😳Deus:
As well?
😣Homem:
Well, I woke up late today,

😀Deus:
Yes...

😱Homem:
My car took forever to call
😄Deus:
OK...
😠Homem:
At lunch time I ordered a snack, it went wrong and I had to wait for another one for a long time
😊Deus:
Oh ...
😫Homem:
On the way back home I was going to answer a call and my cell phone died!
😕Deus:
Right...
😤Homem:
It was not enough that all this happened to me, when I got home, I just wanted to soak my feet in my massage basin and relax !!
But this has not happened !!
In fact NOTHING worked for me today !!!
Why did you do that?????

☺Deus:
Okay, I'll tell you ... You know, son this morning the angel of death was circling your bed, but I sent one of my angels to fight him for his life!
I just let you sleep while all this happened ...
😳Homem:
OH !!!

😯Deus:
I did not let your car turn on quickly this morning because there was a drunk driver on the route that you commute daily to work and he would hit your car.
😦Homem:
"no reaction"
😄Deus:
At lunchtime, the first person who made your sandwich was sick and I did not want you to become infected with any virus.
Even more knowing that you can not afford to miss work.

😐Homem:
"embarrassed"
😀Deus:
Your cell phone died because the person who called you was going to say false things about you about what you were going to tell her on that call.
So I did not even let you take it.
😯Homem:
Ooh ... I can understand, Lord ...
😄Deus:
Oh and your massage basin is having a problem that if it turned on it would cause a short circuit in the power of your home tonight.
I thought you would not want to stay in the dark.

😞Homem:
Ooh I'm sorry, sir ...
😃Deus:
No need to apologize son, just learn to trust me in all good and bad situations.
And do not doubt that my plans are always better than yours.
😢Homem:
I promise I will not forget that. Thank you for all that the Lord has done for me today.
😘God: You're welcome, son. This was just another day that I proved to you that I am your God who loves to take care of you.
Think about it ...
When a door closes, God opens 2 doors: If God has opened doors for you, send this message to everyone you can.

* Luís Alberto Alves is a pastor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário