Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

terça-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2019

I know what's right




* Luís Alberto Alves

How many times have we heard and even used this expression, "I know what I should do," "I know what is right," "I know what God expects of me," and perhaps we ourselves have already thought to answer, And why do not you do what you know? "Because, more than knowing, we need to be committed to the truth and make it at all costs; most of the time, however, we do not want to give the sacrifice that is requested. God has given us a great promise and He will fulfill in the lives of all who do not only know, but do what He determines in His Word.

* Luís Alberto Alves is a pastor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário