Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

quinta-feira, 26 de abril de 2018

Jesus, the God of the impossible / 8




* Luís Alberto Alves

The same Formula One driver who is penalized goes to the last place in the race, I asked Jesus for help to start another walk. To the psychoanalysts, my case would be worthy of many years of therapy, because of the severe trauma I have experienced.

I preferred to leave everything to Christ. He was already taking care of me since June 10, 2004, when I drove my car five times on the road. The tire of the car broke out at 120 km / h and I only had time to speak the name of the Lord.

I did not lose my senses. Get out of the car without any injuries. In the hospital, an elderly doctor asked me when I was born. I questioned it. He told me that my birth had been that day. Because the violence of the accident was a case for death or crippled
.
The God of the impossible did not allow him to die or become quadriplegic. The crash on the asphalt warped the axes of the car and a scene of destruction inside. The CD player was plucked from the dashboard and the steering wheel warped equal to a number 8.

* Luís Alberto Alves is a pastor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário