Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

quinta-feira, 26 de abril de 2018

Jesus, the God of the impossible / 3




* Luís Alberto Alves

It was up to me to just pray, crying out for the impossible. And at the beginning of the night of that fateful August 6, 2005, God came to my rescue. I telephoned the company where I worked and reported what had happened. Shortly afterwards came the president and the treasurer.

They asked about the death and went with me to resolve the matter. He said he was out of money. They paid for the funeral. When my salary was deposited, I realized that the amount spent on my father's burial was not recorded.

They said it had been a donation. I did not understand, because the treasurer was a very strict person in matters of finance. But God used that man, breaking his heart and showing how much he needed help at that moment.
We only understand the Lord's help when we do not see anything before our eyes. Our mind is confused and everything seems to have no end. It is the time when the rational takes over the body and we forget to look at God.

* Luís Alberto Alves is a pastor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário