Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

quinta-feira, 26 de abril de 2018

Jesus, the God of the impossible / 4




* Luís Alberto Alves

It may seem easy what I am narrating in this text. Maybe from another part of the world where you read this article, your situation is similar to mine or even worse. But the God who rescued me 13 years ago will also help you find the long-awaited solution.

As I told you about the death of my parents in 25 days, early in September 2005, Jesus took my mother away. Another violent hit. I had not even recovered from my father's death, and I lost my mother.

This time I got the seven-day deadline to remove the burial. I went to several brethren in Christ and even ungodly. Everyone helped me. An entrepreneur was the one who lent me the largest amount and would not accept my return of the amount deposited in my checking account.

In time, the check had enough money in the account and my mother had a decent burial, as everyone needs at this painful time. It was the impossible becoming possible. Financially, Jesus showed how fast and perfect his action is.

* Luís Alberto Alves is a pastor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário