Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

quinta-feira, 26 de abril de 2018

Jesus, the God of the impossible / 5




* Luís Alberto Alves

But the second part of this hard test was that God did not allow madness to take care of me. I talked a lot to my parents. They always advised me and they were friends. There was no barrier between us to expose any problem.

Suddenly I was without this protection. In solitude he looked at the house where they had lived so many years, he saw the closed door and knew that they were not there anymore. He opened the windows and stared at the sun. That's when, in the early days of mourning, we try to stop time.

It is the childishness of hindering the speed of time so we do not lose the good moments of happiness that we spend alongside of whom we like so much. Pain corrodes our interior. Nothing takes away this bad feeling from within us.

In the prayers I asked Jesus not to leave me alone. Just as crazy he kept talking aloud through the house. She left the room and went to the living room, to the kitchen, to the laundry, to the yard. He turned on all the lights. I did not want to stay in dark places. I felt very sad.

* Luís Alberto Alves is a pastor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário