Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

quinta-feira, 26 de abril de 2018

Jesus, the God of the impossible / 6




* Luís Alberto Alves

For a few months I figured I could not get through this storm. I continued in the church. He participated in domestic services. I did not depart from the work of the Lord. Even if it is eroded by pain, it does not fall into the trap of taking a vacation from Jesus Christ.

Gradually I got rid of my parents' personal belongings. Their house was slowly emptying. It was a sign that they were no longer in this world. I obeyed my mother's requests and donated all her belongings.

It is not easy, because the heart refuses to respond to this request of the brain. Emotion does not understand reason. For me, in every object of my parents, there was a piece of them, and as I passed it, it was as if I were erasing their memories.

Only those who have passed through this sad experience understand what I am saying in this text. But God was gradually erasing it within me. It showed that it should only remind us of the happy moments we have lived together for 44 years.

* Luís Alberto Alves is a pastor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário