Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

quinta-feira, 26 de abril de 2018

Jesus, the God of the impossible / 7




* Luís Alberto Alves

Time passed and Jesus healed my heart, healed everything. Today, 13 years later, I look at the house where my parents lived a long time and I do not miss it anymore. I even stopped going to the cemetery, as I did in the early years.

But for the test to get harder, after 1 year and six months, my then wife decided to ask for the divorce, putting an end to the marriage of 14 years. Since we did not have children, in this period I was without family, alone in a house of 12 rooms!

I asked Jesus for strength. Not easy to live without anyone. I had not yet digested the death of my parents, and I see my marriage gone, with no right to any reconciliation. I later realized that this process was irreversible.

Our house was empty. In the court settlement I agreed to take it all. I wanted to start over with nothing to remind me of that marriage. Everything was solved in a civilized way, without any change of accusation or violence. God was in charge.

* Luís Alberto Alves is a pastor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário