Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

segunda-feira, 3 de abril de 2017

When we deny God



* Luís Alberto Alves

In the speed of day to day, preoccupied with work, study and even doing the work of God, we make small slips where we deny the Lord, without realizing it. Usually in a hurry we let go of phrases or adopt strange behaviors before Jesus Christ.

I myself had a curious experience buying a certain merchandise in a store. The clerk made two proposals to me: without tax invoice, contributing to tax evasion, that is, robbing the government, I would pay a lower price than if it were the legal way.

For a moment Satan hissed in my ear, "You'll save more money by taking no notice." But on the other side the lightness of the Holy Spirit suggested that it was best to continue on the path of honesty. When I answered that I would close a purchase with an invoice, the boy was frightened.

This is how the world acts. They deny Christ at all times. The situation may change, but the goal is the same. How many people in the Income Tax return seek to make up expenses to reduce the value of the statement? Even parents, people who love to criticize corrupt politicians.

Many people are unaware of the content of the phrase used by the apostle Matthew, chapter 10, verse 33 in the Bible: "But whosoever shall deny me before men, I also will deny him before my Father which is in heaven." Sometimes this can occur in traffic, when the traffic light turns red and has no pedestrians traversing. The rush makes us commit the infraction.

* Luís Alberto Alves is a pastor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário