Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

segunda-feira, 25 de abril de 2022

I don't have time for God! 1

Pixabay


Luis Alberto Alves I'm a journalist (because a pastor is not a profession, it's just called God) and in my job we learn to observe, to obtain information to write a text, whatever it may be. In the case of a soccer match, we pay attention to how many times team A attacked, defended, scored, avoided a goal, missed, and articulated brilliant plays. Nothing escapes the eyes of the reporter, who is one of the positions in journalism. In this observation exercise I realize that, most of the time, people are liars, first to themselves and then to others. Most say "I don't have time". Therefore, he removes from his face any intimacy with God. They only communicate with the Lord through monologues: “thank you Father for this day”, “Jesus, I love you”, “The Lord is my everything”, “God keeps my family”, “God holds me in this job”. "... There are few Christians who pour themselves out before Jesus Christ. Some consider it silly to say hallelujah in a service, amen, Holy is the Lord. In fact, there are many evangelicals who participate in the cult browsing social networks, without paying attention to what the pastor is preaching. That moment, which should be of reverence for God, is seen as boring. Luís Alberto Alves is a pastor.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário