Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

domingo, 25 de fevereiro de 2018

Do you have faith???




* Luís Alberto Alves

Look within yourself and respond honestly: is there faith within you? Instead of telling me through this text, affirm to Jesus Christ that your faith is genuinely genuine. It is not based on feelings. It's something that sprouts inside your spirit.

In these more than 20 years of walking, half of them as shepherd of souls I perceive when people are hypocrites with the Lord. They fill their lungs and respond that faith overflows within them. Until the gale of a problem, often not very serious, for the arrival of the criticisms.

The most exalted say that God no longer hears their cries. They even think about letting go to church or even walking alongside Jesus Christ. The reasons are innumerable. In the sentimental area, the Lord is guilty of the man's or woman's bad choice to seal the marriage.

I remember a young sister, many years ago, who at the end of the service asked me to pray for the pair of rings. I then questioned her about her fiance's absence. Before I began to talk about it, the Lord gave me a vision where I saw it shrouded in a hurricane. I understood the message of Jesus Christ and refused to do that prayer.

* Luís Alberto Alves is a pastor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário