Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

domingo, 25 de fevereiro de 2018

Do you have faith??? 4




* Luís Alberto Alves

As we go through these moments, we feel the weakness shake the legs, the throat dry, the tears invading our eyes and the impression that the heart seems to skate, reducing the beats. It is hard. It is at this time that the true Christian needs to place his trust in God. Put away discouragement. Jump in your arms.

When I live this type of experience (pastors also have problems) I try to look to God. Do not focus on the problem, but on the escape valve. A few days ago I went through something unusual. My car broke on a holiday. I did not get nervous or I said Jesus badly. Just said Glory to God.

No open workshop. But inside me, my faith said that something good would happen. I got out of the car. I went to a bar to use the bathroom and then eat something and drink some water. I returned and continued in harmony with the Holy Spirit.

After a few minutes, I hear the Lord speak to me to talk to the parking attendant, where I stopped in front of him. I attended to the suggestion. I explained the problem and that I wanted to keep the car in that place and then I would pick it up to fix the problem. The person in charge of the establishment did not accept my request and said that next door would start running a workshop.

* Luís Alberto Alves is a pastor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário