Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

sexta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2016

God knows your future!




* Luís Alberto Alves

In Psalm 139 it is written that God already knew us even before we generated in the womb of our mother. I am example. On October 6, 1981, Monday a teenage friend died assassinated while returning home.

At that time, God did not allow me to watch the last class at school where he was high school. Before I returned home. Shortly after midnight I received the tragic news of the murder. After 35 years, I come to mind the designs of Jesus Christ.

The Lord knew that decades later I would be converted, would be family man married to a beautiful and wonderful wife. He would preach the gospel and win souls for the Kingdom. Anyway eventually rescued from the sea mud of sin where I got stuck many years.

They reflect my brothers. The plans of Jesus Christ, no one can stop. Neither Satan and his demons. Everything will be fulfilled, even after several years. That bullet that pierced the skull of my friend that night was planned to destroy my brain. God did not allow and today I am here writing these words, for the love of Jesus soften your heart.

* Luís Alberto Alves is pastor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário