Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

terça-feira, 23 de junho de 2020

God is great - 8



* Luís Alberto Alves

Each day, the Lord empowers me, I came to understand in depth the words of Jesus Christ. After 24 years of conversion to Christianity, I had more victories than defeats. I never doubted the Lord.

Even when my heart was broken when I lost my parents in 25 days and 1 year and six months later I was without a wife. Suddenly I was alone, without a family, in a space of less than 2 years.

When I read the beginning of Genesis and realize how powerful our God is. He created everything that exists in the visible and invisible world, by the power of his Word, revealing how perfect He is in his actions.

Therefore, the faithful Christian must never question the fulfillment of his promises. In His time, the Lord will keep his promises, even if that is forgotten in our eyes.

* Luís Alberto Alves is a pastor.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário