Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

terça-feira, 23 de junho de 2020

God is great - 6




* Luís Alberto Alves

Just as a luxury car needs money for its expensive maintenance, God knows the human being in all its imperfections. Through struggles, it enables us, later on, not to throw away our blessing.

Everything in its time. Sometimes the Christian imagines that he is able to enter a certain situation. In the practical world, the real, without fantasy, the process is painful.

It took me 12 years to occupy a leadership position in my profession (I've been a journalist for 33 years). In this period of suffering and humiliation I learned a lot. Sometimes my lunch was a sandwich, which I ate in the news car.

On other occasions I have lost jobs because of my color (I am black). However, I never lost faith in God. On payday, I separated my tithing and thanked for the work.

* Luís Alberto Alves is a pastor.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário