Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

quinta-feira, 14 de novembro de 2019

God comes at the right time-1



* Luis Alberto Alves

When we are under heavy pressure, it is natural not to think clearly, seeing the outputs for certain problems. We focus only on what takes our sleep. Instead of looking at God, we set our vision on the stone before us.

We even think that God has abandoned us and we are alone before the lion ready to turn over his meal. If it is agitated, the situation is worse. Because she doesn't reason logically. Already departs to despair and undermines everything.

Years ago my wife and I witnessed a robbery at a gas station while we were fueling the car. At the end of paying the attendant and leaving, two thieves arrived. It only gave me time to tell her to pray and keep her hands visible to the criminals.

I noticed that she got nervous and tried to get out of the car. Not only did I allow her to keep quiet as I watched the thug take the money and run away. There I noticed, that a false move, we would have been shot at.

* Luis Alberto Alves is a pastor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário