Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

sexta-feira, 9 de março de 2018

Is it possible to be happy without God?





* Luís Alberto Alves

In my life I have always worked. By the way, in (7/3) they complete 44 years that I catch in the stop. That is, at the age of 13 I started my journey in search of my money, of course, that I shared with my parents. Even far from the ways of the Lord, which I was able to meet at age 36, I had respect for the commandments of Jesus Christ.

I never entered the team of thieves, who already existed in the 1970s, nor did I feel any sympathy for drugs, which at that time was a marijuana cigarette. Stronger narcotics (cocaine, heroin and Pervitin tablets) only to those who were rich. I listened to my old men's advice. I never answered the scolding I received from my mother or father. He was silent.

It is common to hear that money is the key to happiness. It would be the remedy for any pain of a financial nature. After all, it has the ability to scare or debar debts. It is through this door, subtly, that the god of wealth enters, the well-known Mammon. It induces the Christian to believe in the limited power of money. The person happens to work just as hallucinating, with no time for family and for God. Everything revolves around more money in the checking account.

Get out of one debt and get into another. Start buying on impulse. They fill the bag of clothes, shoes, perfumes, jewelry and heaps everything inside the wardrobe. Forget it and go shopping again to sink in more debt. The devil puts in the mind of this person that only money is capable of making her happy. It feeds your ego, so that others see that it has the capacity to enjoy the good and the best.

* Luís Alberto Alves is a pastor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário