Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

quarta-feira, 28 de junho de 2017

Leave it or not in the hands of God? 4



* Luís Alberto Alves

When I went to the room I asked Jesus Christ to accompany me and stay in my bedside listening to my words of anguish. I did this for a long time, especially when the hunger knocked on my door. I tried to cling to the Lord's arms for madness not to squeeze his haunches around my neck and die.

It may sound dazzling, but Jesus Christ fulfilled most of the requests I made in those days. In the following years, little by little, his promises became reality in my life. The secret of this is to keep the faith. Even when you see nothing before your eyes, in the darkness that the enemy sometimes puts before us.

At these times, quite rightly, we think we are the worst human beings. Someone despicable, not worthy of the Lord's affection. It is at this moment that Jesus Christ shows how much he loves us. Pour out your refreshment and fill your sorrowful and sad heart with peace. We feel that we have life even in the midst of the gale of tragedy all around us.

It may seem crazy, but leave everything that torments you in the Lord's hands. Trust him, just like the three-year-old who leaps into the arms of his father or mother knowing he will not fall to the ground. Put in the Lord all your anxieties, fears, uncertainties, doubts and even lack of faith. Jesus Christ will comfort you and do your best to raise you up and keep you on the path that will lead you to eternity.

* Luís Alberto Alves is a pastor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário