Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

terça-feira, 13 de junho de 2017

Always trust in Jesus Christ!




* Luís Alberto Alves

How often do we fall into the error of trusting the man, that is, the next. We talk about our life, we share our secrets, weaknesses, sorrows, anxiety and even future plans, when the correct thing would be to have this intimacy with God. Unfortunately we falter.

The human being is flawed. You will never have the perfection of the Lord. Childhood friendships usually do not last until they are of age. They stay behind. Others resist until adolescence. Those that remain for life are rare. After all, at a certain point each one goes his way and we stay or leave in the dust of the time road that person.

Rarely do we meditate on this word written by Jeremiah the prophet, chapter 17, verse 5: "Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and turneth away his heart from the Lord. "In these words, God says exactly that we should never let people take His place.

In this 56-year walk I have had several disappointments. There were countless. When I was 18, I lost my job when my boss, who was a nice, communicative, considerate fellow, and who was my friend, suggested that I be fired because I was about to join the Army. When I went to get my personal belongings, he did not even allow me to enter the company.

After meeting Jesus Christ, the disappointments continued to appear in my path. In one of them I was always talking to a person about matters related to workers, about the shenanigans committed by companies. He was receptive. At the end of the year he sent me a gift, which consisted of delicious sweets, made in the interior, without the addition of chemicals.

To my surprise I was surprised by a dignified attitude only of people of disgusting character. When I became aware, I was sad. At first I did not believe that this had happened to me. But then I prayed to God and asked him for wisdom and much discernment to solve the problem.

* Luís Alberto Alves is a pastor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário