Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

quarta-feira, 28 de junho de 2017

Leave it or not in the hands of God? 3




* Luís Alberto Alves

It seems that talking to God, which we can not see, does not inspire our confidence. You need something carnal. See it and touch it or else hear its voice. Then the conversation with other people comes on the scene. Sometimes we make the mistake of sharing intimate subject matter, which only God could hear.

Even knowing the prophecies that the Lord will fulfill in our lives, we take the attitude of chatting with people, even though they will not be able to solve anything. Does anyone have the condition to cure the cancer, the harmful effects of the HIV virus or even make a quadriplegic return to normal body movements? Jesus Christ can do this.

It's hard to believe in something we can not see! It is cruel to open our lips to speak to someone we can not see, touch or smell. I've seen myself in this situation, when I was without family. Alone in the house, I tried to talk to God and anyone who saw me in that situation would think that the madness had taken over me.

Sometimes he would put two plates on the dinner table. I would pull the chair and tell Jesus Christ to sit with me. At lunch or dinner he would have long conversations. He said how hard it was to be alone. Not having anyone to share my experiences and even my fears.

* Luís Alberto Alves is a pastor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário