Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

sexta-feira, 3 de março de 2017

Red Sea can be a dream 2




* Luís Alberto Alves

The Red Sea is sometimes the boss, who suddenly decides to get on his foot. He finds reasons to complain about everything. Even the sparkle of Christ on his face, when he says that "believer" laughs even in suffering. At these times we think we will not be able to cross these waters, such persecution.

Another Red Sea is the realization of some dream. What Christian has no dream? We get up and lie down thinking about him. When will it come out of theory and come true, bloom in front of us? Anxiety pervades the heart, thought wanders and we think until God has forgotten to keep the promise.

I remember when I met my wife in a domestic service; It had been five and a half years since I prayed to God for someone with all the qualities she has. What a terrible Red Sea is loneliness. I remembered the end of the year alone or even the times I was walking around the city, looking at the couples and finding myself the worst of people.

There are tasks that Jesus Christ is going to do, which is the impossible part. The easy will fit for us. For this, it is no use for the Christian to pray, to fast, to cry, to go to sleep. The brother or sister will have to roll up their sleeves and go to the fight. The Red Sea only opened when Moses obeyed God and touched the water with his staff. The Lord could not accomplish this task for him.

Seeing my future and beloved wife before my eyes, I felt my heart beat, my legs swamped with weakness. I had to get over my shyness and ask her to date. The possible I did. And God completed the other part, touching her heart, to say yes.

* Luís Alberto Alves is a pastor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário