Postagem em destaque

Learn to Defeat Satan

  IA Luís Alberto Alves Many Christians are unaware of the power of praying Psalm 91 to destroy the works of the devil in their lives. Verse...

quarta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2018

Can I do everything?




* Luís Alberto Alves

Pastor, can I watch soap opera?
  - You can!
  - Pastor, can I go to the ballad?
  - You can!

  - Pastor, can I have many boys with no commitment?
  - You can!
  "Pastor, may I have a drink and a smoke?"
  - You can!
  "Pastor, can I speak dirty words?"
  - You can!

  "Pastor, may I not respect my parents?"
  - You can!
  "Pastor, after all, what can I not do?"
  "You can not enter the Kingdom of God by doing all this!"

  "Everything is permitted," but not all is well. "I am permitted," but I will not let anything dominate. (1 Corinthians 6:12)

* Luís Alberto Alves is a pastor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário