Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

terça-feira, 15 de maio de 2018

How to face the fights / 14



* Luís Alberto Alves

I chatted with God. I remembered my childhood, when I came to this world in the atmosphere of great misery, with many betting that it would not be more than two life, because of the poverty of my parents.

I remembered the beautiful and wonderful wife that God put beside me. At last of my family, with a stepdaughter whom I consider as my daughter, of my blood. Of the immense joys provided by God in almost 58 years of life, 22 of them in the Lord.

My mind brought up the big companies where I worked, from the reports I wrote that changed projects from ruin to victory, like that of a marketer who would mock in jail because of a judicial error. But my story reversed that picture.

I leaned my head against the wheel and said I was ready for a final outcome. The Lord could take me away. I would not complain about anything. He had gone too far already. I wanted to feel, at that moment, the icy kiss of death.

Mind

We returned to the house and in my mind the Lord was going to pick me up soon. I spent a few days in this expectation: to die! I did not remember that a few months ago a work friend had asked me to do a graphic project.

I called him a few times, but he never got a positive response. I set it aside. Already accustomed to receiving negative feedback. It seems like the days have gone idle. In the services in the church where we congregate, it was inert.

I brought some words, but I felt my feet and hands tied. Not the same resourcefulness as other cults. It was as if he were running with rings on his feet. But I was in church.

In these last months I have heard several prophecies about great miracles that God would accomplish in me and my family. However, focused on the struggle, it did not give due importance. My desire was to return to the job market even at the age of 57.

Money

A few days after the beginning of this month of May, I called my friend who had done a graphic project. He said that my case was serious and for the first time I decided to give up my job of writing reports.

He said he would take any job, even a doorman or a driver. After all, she needed money to help with her living. At last the gale was very strong. I spoke with a pastor about my drama, and he told me that I would find work in my profession!

Already discouraged, for not even God allowed death to come to meet me, I receive a message to attend a job interview. The third in five months! After sending 80 CVs and numerous contacts.

I was aware that God is of the impossible. In a quick, ten-minute dialogue, I received the news that I had returned to the job market. The fight had come to an end. In this period I never complained about God. I just asked Him to do the best for me. Do not be discouraged!

* Luís Alberto Alves is a pastor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário