Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

terça-feira, 15 de maio de 2018

How to face the fights / 13




* Luís Alberto Alves

In my case it was like this. My friends and business colleagues have disappeared from me. I lost count of the few made and little return I obtained. He spent most of his time reading, cleaning his house, including washing clothes, and taking care of food.

Sometimes I asked God, why this war. In a particular service, as I prayed to the Lord I heard an answer that left my spirit shaken: "You will look for many, but none of them will help you. Only I will help you "!

I came home thoughtful. I understood that all my contacts would be fruitless. My mind was confused. I kept praying. But no company had any interest in my professional experience of about 33 years of road.

One afternoon, while taking my wife to the beauty salon, I waited in the car. I meditated on everything. My marriage, profession, family, projects, finally on various subjects. I remembered where Jesus took me 22 years ago.

* Luís Alberto Alves is a pastor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário