Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

quinta-feira, 1 de setembro de 2016

We are not ice, we miss who left for Heaven



* Luís Alberto Alves

I share with my brothers in Christ a moment of pain I spent just one day 1ºde September 2005 example today, it was a Thursday. On that date, the Lord gathered my dear mother forever. It began 25 hours of extreme distress.

Does not matter. We want parents, children or wives or husbands never die. Are always on our side, passing, if possible a century of life. But God's plans are better and he does not warn, but at the right time, collects for his warmth, if they accept them as God.

I remember I went to visit her in the hospital, along with another pastor. We pray, sing praises and anoint his body, because she was intubated. Without paying attention to events that occurred with Jesus when Mary passed oil on his body, on the eve of the crucifixion, I repeated the same with my mother. At 18:30, the Lord took forever this world.

I miss. Conviviality and advice. When together we went to church, even on rainy days. I confess very painful time I gave the last kiss on his cheek and the coffin was closed, never to see her. Even adult, 44 years old, I cried enough, the same two year old in search of the toy. Today I can only say, "Thank you Mom. One day we will be together in heaven for eternity. "

* Luís Alberto Alves is pastor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário