Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

quarta-feira, 15 de junho de 2016

In times of distress God is on our side




* Luís Alberto Alves

Christianity is something curious. Our true belief is an invisible God in our eyes. Still we believe in its power. In a very present help in distress hour. You do not need rituals to be invoked. Just open our lips to Him hear the cries.

We are educated from childhood that the bad time, God abandon us. Is not true. It is in these moments of intense pain, the Lord extends his wonderful hands to respond lost, sometimes waiting for the arrival of death or total destruction of a dream.

In my walk beside Jesus Christ ever I had evidence that God never abandoned me. Even in those moments when the sadness was so great that he could not open his mouth to pray. I felt the worst of men, prostrated by the power of the situation. The fury of melancholy.

I remember one night when I prayed for death. No longer stand the battle. The food had disappeared from my house. In the fridge there was only water. Alone, even I had someone to put my head on his shoulder to cry on. Today I understand that even in that hurricane, Jesus was beside me. As should be there with you at this time.

* Luis Alberto Alves is pastor


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário