Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

sexta-feira, 26 de abril de 2024

Learn how to ask God for help

    Pixabay



Luís Alberto Alves

The Word of God reveals to us in the Bible that the Lord has several names. Yahwen means “I Am”, El Shaddai, “Almighty God” among others. Through prayer, the Lord, out of his mercy, granted me a new strategy to present our requests to God.

Remember that Satan is afraid of the Word of the Lord. Thus he was defeated when he faced Jesus in the desert, as written in Matthew, chapter 4, verses 1 to 11. Through the Word, Jesus removed the devil from his face.

I don't know what war you're fighting. But be precise with your requests. If the cause is financial, money has disappeared from your life, you only live to pay bills, your salary is never multiplied, it's like putting something in a bag with holes, you must cry out to Jehovah Jireh, “Provider God”, to join this fight, but praying as I wrote below, because first the Lord needs to have mercy on you.

If the cause is health, medicine will not solve your problem; you must cry out to Jehovah Rafah, “God of healing,” to resolve this issue. If you are in a war, where your strength is exhausted, cry out to Jehovah Nissin, “God is my flag”, fight the battle that you are no longer able to fight.


If after so many years in the presence of the Lord, you realize that you no longer seek Jesus Christ, if you have weakened in faith or have someone in your family who is like this, cry out to Jehovah M.Kaddech, “God who sanctifies”, for the Lord to sanctify you and bring you back into his presence.

If your home has become a battlefield, where fights are constant, cry out for help from Jehovah Shalom, “God is my peace”, so that He can come to your aid.

If you or someone in your family is the target of injustice, cry out to Jehovah Tsidkenu, “God is my righteousness”, for Him as Supreme judge to enter this battle.

If the presence of Jesus has disappeared in your home, cry out to Jehovah Shammah, “present God”, to return and strengthen you. Pay attention to the text below that I wrote, according to the Lord's instructions, how you should pray. Never forget that the spiritual world is moved by the Word, it was through it that God created all things. Therefore, be wise and wise in your prayers.


My brother and sister, present your petitions to God this way: Jehovah Jireh, “God Provider” have mercy on me and sow his provision upon me and my family.

Jehovah Rafah, “God of healing”, have mercy on me and my family and heal the wounds and illnesses that we are unable to heal.

  Jehovah Nissin, “God is my flag”, have mercy on me and my family and fight the wars that we are unable to fight.

  Jehovah M.Kaddech, “God who sanctifies”, have mercy on me and my family and sanctify us all more and more.


  Jehovah Shalom, “God is my peace”, have mercy on me and my family, pour more and more of your peace on our home and our lives.

  Jehovah Tsidkenu, “God is my justice”, have mercy on me and my family, and intercede to bring justice to our causes.

  Jehovah Shammah, “present God”, have mercy on me and my family, and be increasingly present in my home and in our lives.

Luís Alberto Alves is a pastor.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário