Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

segunda-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2021

When do I need God most?

 


Do not make the mistake of talking about your intimacies with people, who may disappoint you * Luís Alberto Alves Do you know when it is the time that most need God? That's when you feel like trash! Something despicable! Does anyone keep trash inside the house? Even our bodies throw out what no longer serves. It dumps it far away without any use. Jesus warned us, through His Word, that we would be persecuted and afflicted. Did he tell us that our life would be a bed of roses, everything flowing well, just receiving praise, living in the calm? He faced struggle, and many, being the Son of God. Imagine us, that we lack his Grace to stay alive. Unlike our body, Jesus Christ, in our worst moments, full of sins, some of them occurred in thoughts or housed within the heart, does not abandon us. At this time, the Lord asks you to talk to Him, expose your weaknesses. God knows you're not a superman or a superwoman. Know us. Have a frank conversation with Jesus. In the solitude of your room, or even inside your car, or bathroom of your company, talk to Jesus, very quietly, what you are feeling. Say: “Jesus, I am flawed, I am a sinner, I make countless mistakes, even when my intention is to always get it right. I promise I will please you, but I end up succumbing. I need you. Forgive my faults. Keep being my compass. I don't want to lose your love ”. You, like many evangelicals, may think that a pastor is immune to struggle. It has an armored spirit and soul. I deceive my brothers and sisters. We pastors face several battles every day. Satan tries to shame us before God at all times. You have no idea of ​​the battles I have. Not even my family! They are wars against forces of darkness that have the mission of destroying us, so that we can no longer be God's instruments in anyone's life. But I always ask God to forgive me for my faults. I expose them to God. There are mistakes that you need to share only with Jesus. He has the structure to understand his weaknesses. Do not make the mistake of talking about your intimacies with people, who may disappoint you. Pray like this: “Jesus, as it is written in Psalm 139, that you have known all my days of my life, before being born in my mother's womb. I confess and ask for forgiveness (say the mistakes you made) and I implore you not to abandon me. Keep Jesus holding my hands. May my life always be a Father, a reason for joy for you. Do not allow Jesus, even for a second, for me to leave his presence. I am flawed ”. Keep praying like this: “But don't let me get used to sin, as if it were something normal. Open my mind and discern. May I know, by the power of his Word, to distinguish wrong from right. I don't want to become a fanatic, where emotion blinds reason, but I am deeply aware of his will, even when it seems difficult. Always remain my Father, my comforter, my master. Wash my soul and spirit with your blood and rejoice my heart, even more, even in the midst of terrible battles, remove from my home and from my family, everything that the devil poured on them. May your peace be over me and them ”. In doing so, my brothers and sisters, in the spirit world, Jesus Christ will be defusing the bombs that the devil and his demons set up to destroy you, when they induced you to make mistakes and remain in them, to slowly lead you away from the ways of the Lord. Remember, you can even be considered trash for many people, less for Jesus Christ. He died on the cross to bring us salvation and annul the decree of eternal death that was in the clutches of Satan. Have a great day and week. Reap the fruits of the victories that God has in store for you. Luís Alberto Alves is pastor.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário