Postagem em destaque

God is a master at transforming sterility into fertility

Pixabay Luís Alberto Alves According to Medicine, sterility is the impossibility of a couple being unable to have children. But there are ot...

terça-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2020

Would Jesus take his wrong actions instead? - 4




* Luís Alberto Alves

From heaven, Jesus looks at us here on earth and feels sadness. Because of the directions taken by civilization. As in the desert, when the Hebrews built a golden calf, they now choose Satan's garbage as something wonderful.

Few people really ask Jesus every day if He would take that kind of action, whether at home, at work, at school, at college or in traffic. The thing is to hit the accelerator hard and expect the consequences later.

I am not a saint. I have many flaws. Otherwise, he would already be in Heaven. But within my limitations I always try to hear the voice of God when I make a decision. Even in simple things. I talk to the Father.

May you my brother or sister, especially now in times of Carnival, pray and say with all your heart, if Jesus Christ would take the actions that you have taken in recent times. Speak sincerely. Don't try to suggest God. Hear your voice, even if it is hard. It is better to obey than to sacrifice!

* Luís Alberto Alves is a pastor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário